At Hudson Community Enterprises, we take pride in the document destruction service (formerly Metro Shredding) that we provide for our business customers. We built our company on a solid foundation of professionalism, high-quality workmanship, and reliability. We provide the highest level of security when it comes to shredding your papers and other types of media.
We offer numerous shredding service levels designed to meet virtually every client's requirement at reasonable prices.
New Jersey Document Shredding Services - Metro Shredding
- On-site shredding/Mobile shredding – Our shredding truck comes to your business and destroys your confidential materials on site.
- Off-site shredding - We pick up your material and shred it at our secure plant.
- On-site shredding - Also called mobile shredding. Shredding is done at your location with a shredding truck.
- Route Service - Daily, weekly, or monthly scheduled shredding service is available. Secure, locking shred bins are provided for free.
- Purge Service - For those requiring annual, one-time or occasional shredding service, we recommend our specially priced purge program.
- Secure Shredding - All of our shredding services are secure.
- Certified Service - No matter how material is shred you will receive a Certificate of Destruction.
We are prepared to meet your destruction needs at every level. Many of our customers start as “one-time” purges at the end of the year and grow into monthly shredding clients. We strive to provide the most competitive rates in town.
For more information on New Jersey/New York Shredding Services and/or Metro Shredding, please contact Patrick Robinson 866-324-3337 for a free quote today or firstname.lastname@example.org