What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by amazon that lets customer enjoy the same wide selection of the products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is the when customers shop on AmazonSmile(http://smile.amazon.com/ref=org), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
How does AmazonSmile work?
When first visiting AmazonSmile, customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from almost one million eligible organizations.In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customers selected charitable organization
Your Donation makes a real difference!
Why support Hudson Community Enterprises?
- Give monthly as a Partner In Hope.
- Donate in honor of a loved one.
- Include Hudson Community Enterprises in your will or trust.
The support of caring people like you helps ensure that HCE will continue its mission of advancing individuals with disabilities vocational skills to increase employment opportunities.. HCE believes that individuals with disabilities should have opportunities to be gainfully employed with meaningful jobs. Your donations help bring us closer to the day when individuals with disabilities can be self-sufficient individuals.
How do your donations help?
- Thanks to donors, HCE will be able to train individuals with disabilities, and provide social groups/events
- Your donations also help HCE cover the cost for Social Services (individual therapy, group therapy etc.), and transportation for our clients
- At HCE, donor dollars help fuel intensive vocational rehabilitation programs that leads to employment for individuals with disabilities